Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
Brian Monahan is a senior associate in the M&A Advisory Services practice at Redpath and Company. Brian provides buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence services to private, lower and middle-market companies. He has experience with clients from various industries, such as healthcare, financial services, construction, manufacturing and distribution, and technology. He has a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy and Industrial Design from the University of Notre Dame and a master’s degree in Accountancy from the Carlson School of Management. Brian joined Redpath and Company in 2022 and has been providing accounting and transaction services since 2018.
- Association for Corporate Growth, Minnesota
- Masters of Accountancy, Carlson School of Management-University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Accountancy, University of Notre Dame
- B.A. Industry Design, University of Notre Dame
- Financial Due Diligence
- Buy-Side and Sell-Side Consulting