Your Accounting Career Starts Here
As you prepare to jump-start your career in public accounting, you’re looking for a company that provides tons of opportunity, fun, and flexibility. At Redpath, we strive for this.
Call us crazy — but we believe that your employer should invest in your growth and that you should enjoy coming into the office. That’s why we work to foster a culture that is fun and engaging. Don’t just take our word for it — keep reading to see what our employees have to say about us and to learn more about our entry level opportunities.
We have a variety of service areas which include audit, tax, accounting, and advisory. No matter your area of interest, you can jump-start your career at Redpath and set yourself on the right path!
Redpath on Campus
Don't be shy! Come say "Hi!" if we're visiting your campus. Our schedule changes often, so check back to find out where we'll be next! And if we're currently not scheduled to visit your college, have your Careers Services team reach out to us!
- Saint Cloud State University | Meet the Firms: September 7, 2023
- University of North Dakota Accounting Club | September 12, 2023
- University of North Dakota Career Fair | September 13, 2023
- Minnesota State University-Mankato | Career Fair | September 14, 2023
- Saint John's University Numbers Night | September 19, 2023
- University of Minnesota Duluth Accounting Club | September 19, 2023
- University of Minnesota Duluth Career Fair | September 21, 2023
- University of St. Thomas Career Fair | September 21, 2023
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse | Career Fair | September 25, 2023
Winona State Accounting Club | September 27, 2023
University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire Career Fair | September 27, 2023
University of Minnesota Carlson School Career Fair | October 5, 2023
- University of Minnesota Duluth Accounting Club | October 10, 2023
- Mankato State University Accounting Club | October 18, 2023
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse | Accounting Club | October 25, 2023
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire | Accounting Club | November 21, 2023
We are committed to the growth of all of our team members. We provide clear expectations that guide you through each stage of your career. Our team members will make sure that you have the tools and knowledge you need to succeed, so that you can reach your full potential. If you’re willing to work hard, there’s no limit to what you can achieve.
You have a life outside of the office, and we want you to enjoy it—seriously, we mean it. Our flexible time off policy is set up to ensure that you can find a work-life balance that works for you.
Our atmosphere and process are extremely team-oriented. You’ll work on large, complex clients as part of a small team. This means you will be known by name and will have direct access to everyone in the firm, including managers, directors, and partners.
Do you believe that hard work deserves a reward? So do we. At Redpath, your hard work won’t go unnoticed. Our company events include the Summer Golf Outing, the Annual Company Meeting, St. Paul Saints professional baseball games, and office-wide work breaks on Fridays during busy season. Happy employees do better work, so we work to keep you happy.
What makes us the place to be? That’s easy; our people! When you walk into a Redpath and Company office, one of the first things you’ll notice is that our employees are welcoming, engaging, and fun.
At Redpath, we really get to know our clients. Your skills will be put to use to find accounting and tax solutions that have a direct impact on them.