Andy Hering, CPA
Audit Partner, Client Manager, Government Team Leader
Andy is a partner at Redpath and Company, providing audit and accounting services to governmental entities, charter schools, manufacturing and distribution companies, and not-for-profit organizations. He assists clients with complex technical issues, helps implement new accounting standards, and consults on internal control best practices.
Andy leads Redpath’s Government and Nonprofit service area and ensures that staff are properly trained in accounting and auditing standards. He is a holder of the Intermediate Single Audit Certificate issued by the AICPA. The Intermediate Single Audit Certificate tests the auditor’s ability to plan, perform, and evaluate single audits in accordance with the latest requirements of the Uniform Guidance.
Andy also serves as Redpath’s Knowledge Partner, meaning he is responsible for the firm’s quality control and adherence to professional standards.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Government Finance Officers Association, Board Member
Minnesota Government Finance Officers Association, former GFOA Special Reviewer Committee Member for the Certificate Program
- B.S. Accounting — University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management
- AICPA Intermediate Single Audit Certification
- Audit and Accounting
- Internal Controls