Lucas Warth, CPA
Lucas Warth, CPA, is a client manager in the private client services practice area at Redpath and Company. He works with high-net-worth families providing income tax compliance, income tax planning, and estate tax planning services. He reviews and signs complex Federal, state, and multi-state tax returns for both high-net-worth individuals and businesses and also performs tax planning and analysis related to the sales of business entities.
Warth holds a B.A. in Religious Studies with a minor in Business Administration from Rhodes College and a Master of Accountancy from Colorado State University. He Joined Redpath and Company in 2020.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- B.A. Religious Studies — Rhodes College
- Master of Accountancy — Colorado State University
- High-Net-Worth Individuals
- Income Tax Compliance
- Income Tax Planning
- Tax Planning and Analysis