Ryan Everhart, CPA
Ryan Everhart is the fourth named managing partner in Redpath and Company's 50+ year history. He is focused on the firm’s vision, high-level planning, and overall direction while leading the reputation, client service, and business development functions of the firm.
Ryan began his career in 2005 with a national firm and joined Redpath in 2014. Before stepping into the top leadership role of the firm, he assumed the duties of client manager, was named partner in 2019, and led the construction industry practice area, the firm’s largest industry segment by revenue.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Construction Financial Management Association, Membership Committee
- Minnesota Paving & Asphalt Association
- Minnesota Subcontractor Association
- Construction, Real Estate, and Engineering
- B.S. Business Administration — University of Wisconsin -Whitewater
- MPA (Master of Professional Accountancy) — University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- General/Subcontractor Construction Accounting
- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) Implementation and Interpretation
- Employee Benefit Plans